Being charged with a criminal offence can be a daunting experience, especially when your freedom is at stake. Call today for the best advice and representation.
Don't make the mistake of thinking that AVOs are 'no big deal'. They are, and can have devastating consequences on your future. Call us for the best representation.
Hearings and Trials are complex and for the inexperienced can be very challenging. Our expert criminal lawyers will vigorously defend you.
If you think the penalty is too harsh or you should not have been found guilty, we can advise you of your appeal rights. Contact us today.
Strong Criminal Defence. Outstanding Results
We are a specialist criminal law firm specialising in all Criminal matters and Apprehended Violence Orders (AVOs). We attend all Courts in New South Wales and service clients throughout. Our offices are located in two convenient locations throughout Sydney. Our principal Joseph Nashed is a highly respected criminal lawyer and is a member of the NSW Law Society.
We understand the importance of getting it right first time. With our unique approach to every case, it is not hard to see why we achieve outstanding results every day. If you want results call (02) 9633 9966 now for a free initial consultation, or complete the callback form to your right.
Contact Joseph Nashed today: Phone (02) 9633 9966
- Free initial consultation
- Strong criminal defence team
- Affordable representation
- Contactable 24/7
- 2 convenient locations - (Including central Parramatta)
Joseph Nashed can help you with:
- Criminal Offences including drug matters, sexual assault, murder, indecent assault, assaults, robbery, larceny, break and enter, theft, arson, malicious damage, apprehended violence orders, bail applications, trials, appeals, centrelink offences, tax offences, copyright related offences, and defended hearings.
- Driving Offences including drink driving, driving under the influence and dangerous driving matters.
- Traffic Matters including RTA license appeals and habitual offender declarations.
- AVO Matters
Get the legal representation you deserve. Contact us today for a free initial consultation. Simply complete the online callback form to your right or call now on (02) 9633 9966.